Vertical Downhole Inspection Camera
**NOT DESIGNED FOR SEWAGE OR DRAINAGE PIPE INSPECTION**
The dipper-See EXAMINER vertical downhole inspection camera is a cost-effective way for people performing well inspections, maintenance, and installation to do their jobs quickly and accurately. The dipper-See EXAMINER comes with everything a well inspector, well driller, or hydrogeologist needs to do more work in less time!
The Heron dipper-See EXAMINER is a robust and cost effective vertical downhole inspection camera. Designed with portability in mind, this self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes over 25mm (1”) in diameter.*
The dipper-See EXAMINER and the included accessories are easily transported in the providedsuper tough wheeled carry case and accessory case, ideal for protecting your investment from the elements.
The adjustable positioning arm, conveniently attached to the frame, offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the High Definition (HD) display screen at different angles and lighting conditions. The monitor conveniently houses all of the controls on the front of the panel. Record the video/audio on the SD card provided with the DVR, for easy transfer of video to another device.
- Camera Probe - 25mm (1") diameter, 316 grade fully pressure rated, field replaceable
- Lens – robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire
- LED Lights – 7 ultra-bright
- Display Screen – resolution 500TVL, 7” (17.78cm), full colour LCD
- Monitor/ Adjustable Positioning Arm - removable
- Tape – polyethylene, 4 conductors, marked every meter or foot
- Hanger – built-in, to support the unit at the well head
- Tape Guide – built-in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing