The TSI Alnor IAQ-CALC 7545 meter is an outstanding instrument for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality. The 7545 simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters including CO, CO2, temperature, humidity and is capable of performing calculations such as dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air. With such a wide range of functions in a handheld meter, the 7545 is an excellent choice for a wide range of applications such as verifying HVAC system performance and to ensure compliance with IAQ regulations and guidelines.
The TSI Alnor IAQ-CALC 7545 meter utilizes stable, accurate sensors and displays up to three parameters simultaneously. An internal data logger feature logs up to 26,900 data points with all measured parameters enabled. Data can also be easily transferred to a computer with the included LogDat2 software which facilitates easy report generation and includes a statistics function that displays average, maximum and minimum values, and the number of recorded samples.
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements help determine thermal comfort
- Directly calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Electrochemical sensor measures CO
- Calculates % outside air from either CO2 or temperature
- Displays up to three parameters
- Logs up to 26,900 data points with key (4) measured parameters enabled
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Verify building HVAC system performance
- Examine building IAQ conditions to optimize worker productivity
- Comply with regulations and guidelines